jueves, 8 de abril de 2010

Una de mis canciones preferidas..!


everybody need inspiration,

every needs a soul

the beautiful melody

when the nights alone

cause there's no guarantee

that this life is easy...

when I water sprouting apart

when theres no light to break up`

the darkness, thats

when I..look at you

when the waves

are flooding the shores and I can't

find my way home anymore

thats when I...look at you

when I look at you I see forgiveness

I see the truth you love me for who I am

like the stars hold than moon

right there where they belong

and I know I am not alone

(estribillo)

you appear just like a dream to me

just like kolidoscope colors that

cover me, all I need every

breath that I breaht don't you know

your beautiful...

when the waves

are flooding the shore and I can't

find my way home anymore

that when I...look at you...

You appear just like a dream

to me....


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario